30th August 2013, 07:14 PM
ramkrishan dhakar

Am I eligible for CBSE 10th class board exam?

my sun’s dob is 4.6.2001. he Is eligible for cbse 10th class board eXam.?plz. tell me.
@gmail .com

Related Questions:
11th April 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for CBSE 10th class board exam?

my son is 18th march 2006 born and would be appearing the 10th board exams in 2021. Will he be eligible to appear the board exams according to age criteria ?
12th April 2015, 01:06 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

The Minimum age reqired to get admission in 10th std is 14 years.If you have completed your 14th then you are eligible for the 10th std.But if you have not completed the age of 14 then you are going to face the problem.
Because in Indian education system there is a provision of getting admission in the first standard and the minimum age requirement for the admssion in first standard is 4 years and as a result the minimum age required for the admission in 10th becomes 14 year.

There are many forms of Board in India which provide the platform to complete the education for the 10th std.
Exams baord in India are listed as below:-

CBSE,ICSE and STATE BOARD,

But in all the boards the age criteria is same and also all the three boards have the educational value.
13th April 2015, 12:11 AM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Yes,your son can be appear in the board exam if your son DOB is 4-6-2001.

Candidate who want to Qualify the Board Exam must Complete their Registration of Boards in Class 9th.

Candidate who want to qualify the 10th must concentrate the Subjects which he/she choose

The subjects which are given to the students who are in class 10th are--

PCB(Physics,Chemistry,Biology)
SST(History,Civics,Geography)
Maths
Hindi
Commerce
Economics
Optional(Art,Physical Education,Computer Application)

Pattern---

The Paper time is 2 hours except Hindi and Maths with the additional time of 15 Minutes.

You are not allowed to write any thing during First 15 Minutes in the answer script.

Except(Physical Education) all the papers are of 80 Marks.
13th April 2015, 07:07 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes your son is eligible for appearing in his Class 10th board examination without any issue related to his age .

As your son is in Class 10th now so he is going to appear in board examination in the March of 2016 .By this date your son will be nearly 14 years and 9 months older which is sufficient for appearing in the same examination .

Because as per CBSE guidelines ,to appear in the Class 10th board examination a student must be at least 14 years and 4 months older generally .

For more information about the examinations , syllabus and sample paper log on to the official website of CBSE i.e; www.cbse.nic.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?