23rd March 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CET or COMEDK?

hello,
my son born in India and had studied in Dubai from 1st till 10th. Again he continued his puc 1 & 11 in Bangalore. so i want know weather he is eligible for CET or COMED K? pl answer

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for COMEDK, MHT CET and AIEEE counseling after getting a compartment in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  2. COMEDK exam for candidate born in Canada?
  3. Detailed information and examination date of COMEDK and ASSO-CET for MDS admission? When the application of entrance exams will be released?
  4. Education loan for admission through COMEDK?
  5. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  6. What is the seat Matrix under COMEDK and CET/PGET collegewise?
  7. Colleges in Karnataka that take candidate on the basis of CET and COMEDK?
  8. Does NATA consider CET or COMEDK ranking for admission in B.E Architecture?
  9. What is the eligibility for COMEDK?
  10. How much marks should I score in COMEDK entrance? I belong to SC category
  11. My COMEDK 2015 marks are enough for admission or should I try for COMEDK 2016? -- [New]
  12. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  13. Is there any limit to number of attempts in Karnataka CET and COMEDK exam?
  14. Will I be allowed to take part in COMEDK, MHT CET and AIEEE counseling this year if I have got a compartment in 12th CBSE board? Do they provide provisional admissions?
  15. Probable fee pattern for MDS if I get seat in COMEDK?
  16. Fee structure for COMEDK UG CET 2011-12? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for counselling having 35400 rank in COMEDK and 46% in PCM?
  18. Why is the CET and COMEDK counseling stopped now? When will the counseling begin?
28th April 2013, 02:25 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for CET or COMEDK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,
my son born in India and had studied in Dubai from 1st till 10th. Again he continued his puc 1 & 11 in Bangalore. so i want know weather he is eligible for CET or COMED K? pl answer
Dear Sir,
Your Son is eligible for appearing COMEDK exam.COMEDK UGET 2013 Notification have been released .You have to apply via Online

Website is:www.comedk.org

The exam will be held on 12.05.2013 and the result will be released on 1.06.2013. The rank lists of COMEDK 2013 will be released by 11.06.2013.

English is one of the subjects to be tested along with Physics, Chemistry and Biology during COMEDK UGET 2013 and the General Merit candidates should secure not less than 50% marks in English, (40 % in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka state).

And the candidates shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December (31/12/2013) of the year of admission to the MBBS/BDS course.

All the Best
19th May 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for CET or COMEDK?

hello,
i have done with 2nd pu correspondence, so i want to know weather i'm eligible for CET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?