21st March 2011, 01:14 PM
ashrith devkumar

Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK

I want to know what is the percentage is required to get admission in Engg course and also what is the min rank should obtain to get addmission in RV colllege in CET and Comedk for the year 2011

Related Questions:
  1. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in PUC and CET to get admission in a good engineering college in Bangalore?
  3. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  4. Can I get admission in B.E college after scoring 56 marks in COMEDK UGET?
  5. Minimum rank required in MHT CET to get admission in chemical engineering?
  6. Minimum marks or percentage required to get admission in B.Sc Chemistry at PU Chandigarh?
  7. Can I apply for COMEDK UCET if passed 12th 2 years back? Minimum rank required to get admission in a medical college at Bangalore?
  8. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  9. Minimum percentage required in all the subjects of B.Sc and overall percentage required to take admission in MCA course? -- [New]
  10. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  11. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  12. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA in SD college?
  13. What's the minimum rank required in comedk to get BE(computer science) admission in Dayanand Sagar?
  14. What should be the rank or percentage required in AIEEE to get admission in engineering college
  15. What will be my fee structure to get admission in MBBS course through COMEDK?
  16. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  17. What is the rank required in COMEDK to get admitted in their college?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
2nd August 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK

What is the eligibility criterion to do engg in Jain University and christ university
14th April 2013, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK

how many mark requried in jee to get admission in enginnerin collage in mimbai
7th May 2013, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

can i got engineering eligibility ?
i got 38 in phy, 48 in chem, 30 in mathematics & 44 in biology
29th May 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I have only 49 marks in Maths. I want to know whether I'm eligible for admission for Engineering course.

Please have the feedback at the earliest.

Thank you.
29th May 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I have only 49 marks in Maths. I want to know whether I'm eligible for admission for Engineering course.

Please have the feedback at the earliest.

Thank you.
5th June 2014, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir i got 47 percent in hsc exam and 24 marks in jee .mains can i get addmission in software engneering field in mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?