15th April 2012, 09:06 PM
abhi.rg

Does NATA consider CET or COMEDK ranking for admission in B.E Architecture?

hello sir.
along with NATA, do they consider our CET or comedk rankings for admission to B.E.architecture?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i choose Architecture without writing NATA exam?
  2. Is NATA sufficient to get into Architecture college in Bangalore? Do we have to answer CET?
  3. Which exam is necessary to study B.Arch among NATA and CET?
  4. Can I get admission in Architecture after ranking in JEE mains 1st year and 2nd year and without NATA
  5. How to get application forms for Karnataka CET and it's fees? Is NATA compulsory for Architecture? How to obtain it's form and what is it's syllabus?
  6. Date of NATA exam? Coaching institutes in Bangalore for NATA preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to become Architect after passing 10th with 87% marks?
  8. Are MH-ARC-CET and SEEE two different exams? How and when to acquire their forms? How much weightage is given to these exams and NATA? reputed colleges at Pune and what is the procedure for securing admission there?
  9. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  10. Sample question papers and reference books to prepare for NATA?
  11. Is CET score considered along with NATA score for admission in Architecture?
  12. Which entrance test are written for admission in degree course of Architecture? Is CET and NATA enough to get into good colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Best colleges offering Architectural Degree in Bangalore?
  13. In which Architecture colleges can I get admission after scoring 72% in HSc and 82 in NATA?
  14. List of Architecture colleges which offer admission through NATA? From where I will get online Application form?
  15. Will iI get admission to sushant school of architecture after scoring 118 in NATA exam?
  16. Should I have to appear in NATA to study Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis? -- [New]
  17. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  18. How can I become an architecture after passing 12th? Is it necessary to give CET entrance with NATA?
23rd May 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does NATA consider CET or COMEDK ranking for admission in B.E Architecture?

Which college can I get admission into with my NATA score being 117 and PUC (Karnataka) % being 72?It makes my CET architecture aggregate 261/400,so what could be my expected rank?I want a seat through the regular CET counselling only,not through COMEDk or management quota.Please help!
23rd April 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does NATA consider CET or COMEDK ranking for admission in B.E Architecture?

is CET score cosidered along with NATA for admission in architecture?
4th June 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

If I am planing for architecture and mechanical, I have good rank in NATA, in cet I don't have good ranking what will be the council in procedure.
30th August 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Does NATA consider CET or COMEDK ranking for admission in B.E Architecture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi.rg View Post
hello sir.
along with NATA, do they consider our CET or comedk rankings for admission to B.E.architecture?
I too wanaa know the answer for the same. Can someone please help!
1st June 2019, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 84 MARKS NATA CET RANKING 66600 PU MARKS 80 % POSIBLE GO
VERNAMENT COTA SEAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?