15th June 2021, 02:06 PM
Sanjay Da

Am I eligible for D.Pharmacy after appearing for 12th exam from Haryana open board?

Am I eligible for D.Pharmacy after appearing for 12th exam from Haryana open board? My Passing year is 2020.

15th June 2021, 06:55 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for D.Pharmacy after appearing for 12th exam from Haryana open board?

Candidates passed 12th from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper are eligible for admission in Diploma in pharmacy course. Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course. So, even after completion of 12th from open board, you can apply for admission in the course.

It is two year course. For more information about the admission procedure visit at official website of the institutions.
15th June 2021, 08:43 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for D.Pharmacy after appearing for 12th exam from Haryana open board?

Yes, You are eligible for D.Pharmacy after appearing for 12th exam from Haryana open board.

Those who have completed minimum qualification of intermediate with minimum 40% marks with Science subjects are totally eligible for D Pharm.

You will get admission on the basis of merit list of intermediate score.
15th June 2021, 09:35 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 12th from open board are eligible for admission in diploma in pharmacy course.

The required eligibility to get admission in diploma in pharmacy course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper. Required aggregate and admission procedure varies with institutions.

For more information about the admission procedure visit at the official website.
17th September 2022, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission in d pharmacy after passing 12th from haryana open school bhiwani my 12th complete in 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?