22nd March 2016, 09:34 PM
VAISHALI RAIPURIYA

Am I eligible to apply for GUJCET exam after appearing 12th board science from Rajasthan?

Am I eligible to apply for GUJCET exam after appearing 12th board science from Rajasthan? What is the minimum criteria required to apply? Can you please help me to find the complete information about the exam and apply for the same?

Thanks!

23rd March 2016, 09:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for GUJCET exam after appearing 12th board science from Rajasthan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAISHALI RAIPURIYA View Post
Am I eligible to apply for GUJCET exam after appearing 12th board science from Rajasthan? What is the minimum criteria required to apply? Can you please help me to find the complete information about the exam and apply for the same?

Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for GUJCET exam.

Those who have completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject are eligible for GUJCET exam.

Your age should be below 17 years.

Dates of GUJCET 2015 exam:-

The online registration is from March 2016

Registration would be ending in April 2016

Admit card would be available from May 2016

Exam will be commencing from May 2016
23rd March 2016, 05:05 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for GUJCET exam after appearing 12th board science from Rajasthan?

You can apply for the GUJCET exam if you have the domicile of Gujarat.

GUJCET stands for Gujarat Common Entrance Test.

It is a state level medical entrance exam conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. This test is conducted to offer admission to aspirants in different medical fields such as BDS, MBBS, Physiotherapy, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Nursing, Optometry etc. in different government and private colleges of Gujarat.

Eligibility criteria :-

-The candidate must have passed in Higher Secondary Certificate examination form a recognized board/university.

-The candidate must have studied PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) as their subjects to apply for MBBS, B.Pharm and BDS courses.

-The candidate must have secured at least 50% (45% for reserved category) marks for general category in aggregate in the examination.

-The candidate age should not be less than 17 years to apply for the exam.

-The candidate must be holding the domicile of Gujarat.

The exam pattern will be in the form of objective type multiple choices questions. There will be 120 questions of 1 mark each. There will be negative marking for wrong attempts and 0.25 marks will be reduced for each wrong answer. The test will be conducted in English, Hindi and Gujarati. Time duration for the test will be of 180 minutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?