20th April 2013, 06:57 PM
sandeep_sb

Am I eligible for direct admission into NIT or IIT?

My son have studied till 10th from india and passed 11th and 12th from Nepal so please advise whether he is eligible to take direct admission into Nits or IITs.

Kindly advise as it is very urgent.

25th June 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for direct admission into NIT or IIT?

sir mai jee mains qualify ni kr payi plz suggest me m next year fir se prepration kru ya privat college me admission le lu
26th June 2013, 12:41 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission into IIT and NIT you have to get a very good rank in the JEE.

If you don't get a top rank then there is no other way of getting admission into IITs and NITs.

So if you are not able to clear JEE mains then you must prepared for it well and apply next year.

There are private colleges also but you must check the record of the college before taking admission into it.

Some private colleges are good but if you don't have a decent rank then it will be difficult to get a reputed college.

Hence you should prepare for JEE and can do a Graduation course on the other side so that if you don't clear then you will not waste your one year.

Graduation in Core subjects are also very good options and if you get admission into a good college then it is far better from a Engineering Degree from a Private college.

So give a last try and prepare with determination. If you have problem in some topics then you should ask from someone who knows about the subject .
26th June 2013, 05:06 PM
subhashrajpurohit

Dear,

Sorry to Say that There is no Facility in NIT or IIT of Direct Admission.

It is good that you want to join IIT but for this you have to Face Entrance Examination ISEET.

ISEET Stands for Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test.

ISEET Exam is very Reputed and Recognized Engineering Entrance Examination in India.
ISEET Exam is conduct for Admission in Under Graduation Degree Course from India's Best Engineering Colleges.

If you want to Apply for ISEET Then you have to Fulfill Below Criteria:

you Have to complete 10+2 Class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
you have to Score 70% in 10+2 Class.
you have to attain 65% Aggregate in PCM Subjects.
If you are Students of 12th Class and Waiting for Result; you can Apply for ISEET.
Age Limit is not Required but Generally your age Should below 25 years.

Examination Pattern:

Two Papers Conduct on Same day with 2 Hrs. Gap. Both paper is Objective Type Containing Multiple Choices Questions/Matching Type Questions. Negative Marking is Allowed. Three Section is Each Paper.

Section1 - Physics
Section2 - Chemistry
Section3 - Mathematics

For Syllabus of ISEET I Have Attach pdf File.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ISEET Syllabus.pdf(138.9 KB, 147 views)
27th August 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing bsc. Ca from agovt. College.. I want to take admission in iit or nit college for mca.. What is the admission procedure or which test should i appear for?
2nd January 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

i am twelth passed with 88.8 % in 2012-13 . can i apply for iit in 2014-15 & if i am study in 11-12 again for iit apply.
8th April 2014, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

sir can i take nit with 82% in u.p. board and between 90-100 marks in jee(main) 2014-2015?
16th June 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,
can i got direct admission in nit in btech biotechnology?
i score 68% in pcb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?