31st August 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks?

Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which are followed? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon on the same. Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to give IAS exam after completion of graduation with 52 percent marks?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for TGT Arts after completion of graduation with 49 percent and B.Ed with 71 percent? Relaxation for Ex-serviceman in Army?
  3. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  4. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of BA and MA with 50 percent marks?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for PGT teacher after completion of graduation with 45 percent and masters with 56 percent?
  6. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  8. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course with 49.5 percent marks in B.Sc Maths and 62 percent marks in post graduation?
  9. Am I eligible to join B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49 percent marks? -- [New]
  10. B.Ed possible with 39 percent marks in graduation?
  11. Am I eligible for D.Ed after completion of B.Sc with 48 percent and 12th with 50 percent?
  12. Is it possible to improve my graduation marks after completion of B.Ed course?
  13. Am I eligible to get a job in any company having 80 percent in SSLC, 58 percent in PU and 55 percent in graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in Kumaon University with 44% marks in Graduation and 56% marks in post graduation?
  15. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing B.Tech after completion of 12th with 71 percent marks?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 43% and post graduation with 58% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in UP BTC if I have only 50 percent marks in high school?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission to Agricultural engineering after completion of HSC with 45 percent marks?
2nd September 2017, 05:20 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks?

B.Ed refers to Bachelor of Education and same is a professional degree course of two years related to the basics of teaching which is required for becoming a teacher in various government and private schools.

Having completed your graduation with 50% marks you are certainly eligible for pursuing B.Ed degree course as the minimum qualification required for pursuing the same degree is a graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.

Further for taking admission in good universities like DU, BHU, etc. to pursue the same degree course you need to qualify their respective entrance examination for which the details can be managed by visiting their respective official link which are www.du.ac.in, www.bhuonline.in, etc..
2nd September 2017, 07:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. This is a teacher training course of two years duration. In recent years, this degree has become compulsory for candidates who want to become teachers in government schools at primary and secondary level.

The academic qualification required for this course is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university with minimum of 50% marks. Yes, you can apply for B.Ed entrance exam after 50% marks in bachelor's degree.
2nd September 2017, 11:05 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria:

1. You should have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

2. You need to have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

You can apply for B.Ed course after having 50% marks in bachelor's degree.
3rd September 2017, 12:38 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed ( Bachelor of Education ) is a two year or four semester course.

The course deals with study of method of teaching and among the mandatory course to appear for teaching recruitment examination ( CTET, STET ).

The minimum eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%.

So, you can appear in entrance examination conducted by various universities for admission in course.
3rd September 2017, 06:45 AM
manjira...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which are followed? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon on the same. Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!
Yes you are eligible to apply for B.Ed after completing graduation degree with 50% marks.

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is 2 year professional course that is necessary to become a teacher in high-primary and high schools. The National Council of Teacher's Education is the statutory council that regulates this teacher's training course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Candidates should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
The postgraduate candidates are also eligible to apply.

Candidates who have a experience in teaching profession for at least 5 years in a reputed school can also apply as deputed candidates.

There is no minimum age.

In some state candidates need to qualify the entrance exam to get admission in B.Ed college. Some of the colleges conduct separate entrance examination and interview for admission in B.Ed course.

Some of the top B.Ed colleges are:-

>>Annamalai University

>>Bangalore University

>>Amity University of Education

>>Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU).
2nd March 2022, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

How to fill online forms for TET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?