6th October 2017, 10:10 AM
SS_S

Am I eligible for high school teaching job after completion of mathematics arts graduation?

Hello, I am mathematics graduate from arts so I want to know if I am eligible for the high school teaching job? Which course is beneficial for me either B.Ed or BTC? Can you please answer me on this soon? Awaiting for your response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the government job after completion of M.Com course with 10 years of experience high school teaching?
  2. Am I eligible for the government job after having 10 years of teaching field experience in high school?
  3. Scope for B.Math in India
  4. Am I eligible for M.TECH as I do M.A. in mathematics not M.SC.?
  5. What type of forms can I fill after completing 10th with 72%
  6. Is it possible for me to get a job in high school after completion of computer science?
  7. What are the possible career options for each streams? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I do B.Ed again after completion of second graduation?
  9. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  10. Is there any job vacancy for teaching in School, College, Department, Universities for Fine Arts(Painting)?
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  12. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after scoring 44% Graduation?
  13. Am I eligible to do PhD in Mathematics being a Chemistry postgraduate?
  14. What should I do if my Maths is weak but theory subjects are good?
  15. What should I do to get teaching job in any Government High School at Uttar Pradesh being a Pharmacy graduate with B.Ed?
  16. Am I eligible for M.TECH as I do M.A. in mathematics not M.SC?
  17. Am I eligible for M.Tech as I have the degree of MA rather than M.Sc in Mathematics? Will I be eligible after qualifying the GATE exam?
  18. Am I eligible to do PhD in Mathematics if completed M.Sc in Statistics? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
14th October 2017, 07:59 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for high school teaching job after completion of mathematics arts graduation?

If you want to get job as PGT you need minimum master degree.

So, you have to pursue master degree along with B.Ed or BTC course to appear in TET/CTET examination for recruitment as teacher in government schools.

The age limit varies with examination. There is no age limit to appear in examination. CTET examination is conducted twice in a year by CBSE for recruitment in central government schools.

For detail information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?