12th February 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for JEE Mains after scoring 53 in Physics, 40 in Mathematics, 60 in Biology and 56 in Chemistry

I got physics-53 mathematics-40 biology-60 Chemistry-56.am i eligible for jeemain ?. UTTAM TAID

15th May 2015, 09:24 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for JEE Mains after scoring 53 in Physics, 40 in Mathematics, 60 in Biology and 56 in Chemistry

JEE stands for Joint entrance examination and the examination is held by CBSE once every year for the purpose of selection of students for admission in the government colleges managed by central government for the course called as Bachelor of engineering .

Sorry , you are not eligible for appearing in this examination as you have scored only 40 marks in your mathematics 12th board examination as the minimum educational requirement for appearing in the same examination is 50 marks in each Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board .

Also for writing this examination your age must be within 17 years to 25 years till the last date of the year in which your are appearing or the examination ..

So you have the option of improvement examination by which you can improve your results and can become eligible for the same .

So for appearing in the improvement exam log on to the official link of your respective boards .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?