2nd July 2012, 11:53 AM
ISHANT RATHI

Am I eligible to do M.Tech course after completion of B.Sc Physics Honors or B.Sc in Mathematics Honors?

can i do M.TECH after B.Sc physics hons. or B.Sc mathematics hons.?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Physics? When are the forms going to be released?
  2. Which are the universities in India offering BSc honors? I have passed class 12th with 85%
  3. What is the scope of BSc Honors in Maths, Physics, Chemistry?
  4. Which is the best college for Chemistry Honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors
  5. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  6. Am I eligible to do M.Tech course after completion of B.Sc Physics Honors or B.Sc in Mathematics Honors?
  7. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Sc after the completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is best after doing BSc in Physics honors other than MSc -- [New]
  9. information regarding BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  10. Can I get admission in B.Sc 2nd year honors after completing B.Sc 1st year from science stream?
  11. Am i eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I am a B.Com accountancy honors graduate and have scored 43.25% in honors papers
  12. Am I eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I have done B.Com Accountancy honors with 43.25%
  13. What is the best option for me after BSc Physics Honors
  14. How to take admission for BSc Honors in Physics?
  15. Is it possible to do BSc Honors in Psychology or B.A honors in Psychology
  16. Scope of BSc Economics Honors? What are the prospects of this course?
  17. BSc Physics honors question papers of Jadavpur university
  18. What kind of job will I get after doing BSc Maths honors from DU? What are the options after doing BSc Maths Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
30th July 2012, 03:12 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech course after completion of B.Sc Physics Honors or B.Sc in Mathematics Honors?

respected sir /mam,

--you should be passed B.E & B.tech degree in any stream from any recognized university

--candidate must have pass AIME exam with appropriate specialization

--or you must have valid score of GATE

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?