16th January 2011, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

Are there any chances for me to get Government Jobs after M.Tech or B.Tech? Is it necessary to go for M.Tech in order to go in Software Field or is B.Tech enough?

hello sir...I am sudhanshu from UPTU with computer science and Engg.
how many chances of Government jobs after M.Tech or B.Tech ?
I dont wan't to go in teaching after M.Tech..i want to make software....so is it necessary to do M.Tech...or B.Tech is enough...
but government job is my goal..

7th May 2011, 08:46 PM
reetu maan

Default Re: Are there any chances for me to get Government Jobs after M.Tech or B.Tech? Is it necessary to go for M.Tech in order to go in Software Field or is B.Tech enough?

Hello i will suggest you that you should consult with your lecturer . yes there are some government jobs after B.Tech
8th May 2011, 02:47 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Are there any chances for me to get Government Jobs after M.Tech or B.Tech? Is it necessary to go for M.Tech in order to go in Software Field or is B.Tech enough?

There is no necessity for Mtech degree, but there are no specific govt sectors for computer science students , they are either employed with electrical department or banks etc.

It would be better if you apply in IT majors like TCS, INFOSYS, GOOGLE.
12th May 2011, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

I am an B.tech graduate in ECE , My goal is to get Govt.job.
Will my chances of getting govt jobs get reduced if I go for M.tech ???
As most of the govt jobs requires a B.tech Qualification???
28th June 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I didn't got 60% in 12th, I had scored 85% in 10th, If I score 90% in ece throughout the 8 semesters, can I get a job in core electronics?
9th May 2013, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know branch which is good for private as well as gov, sector?/n which branch has more scope in future??
30th June 2015, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

TO WHICH MPSC EXAM SHOULD I APPLY AFTER COMPLETING B.Tech in chemical engineering?
13th September 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear concern,
I want to join in Green fields college which is located at vanasthalipuram Hyderabad this college is appliated with singhania university can you tell me that this college is right place for my future I want to go for govt jobs after my bsc agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?