25th August 2019, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Masters in Journalism after B.Sc Statistics?

Sir, myself Gouthami. I am doing my B.Sc in Statistics. Can I do Journalism after completion of my B.Sc Statistics? If not, then what should I study further which will help me to land a job in media industry?

31st August 2019, 11:22 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Masters in Journalism after B.Sc Statistics?

The eligibility criteria for Master's degree in Journalism course:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in journalism or mass communication from a recognized university.

2. You should have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

You can not pursue Master's in Journalism after B.Sc Statistics. You must pursue graduation in mass communication or Journalism to become eligible for it.
31st August 2019, 05:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Masters in Journalism after B.Sc Statistics?

The eligibility to get admission in Master in Journalism course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in journalism or mass communication.

In some of them bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to get admission.

The admission procedure also varies with institutions and so you have to visit the official website of the university to get the details about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?