17th August 2019, 05:17 PM
Anjanaanjuz

Is practical job experience required to apply for Public Service Commission examination?

Hi, I have completed 4 years full time Bachelor's degree course in B.Sc Nursing. However, I have recently qualified the B.Sc Nursing and I do not have any practical experience yet. So, am I eligible to apply to apply for Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) examination?

30th August 2019, 10:11 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is practical job experience required to apply for Public Service Commission examination?

No, practical job experience is not required to apply for Public Service Commission examination.

The eligibility for Kerala Public Service Commission exam:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. The age criteria is 21-35 years with upper age relaxation for OBC and SC/ST candidates.

Basic knowledge of computer education is also necessary.

You can apply for Kerala Public Service Commission after B.Sc in Nursing course.
31st August 2019, 05:19 PM
dheeru.9421

Default Re: Is practical job experience required to apply for Public Service Commission examination?

No, there is no practical experience required for the public service commission examination.
You can directly appear for the exam or interview whatever the PSC conducts for respective recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?