17th August 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Will I be allowed to appear for campus placement having one backlogs in 6th semester?

Sir, I have an aggregate 67% from 1st semester to 6th semester with 1 active backlog. So, can I sit for campus placement in semester 7th or not? Will the college allow or do I need to clear my backlog first? I am doing B.Tech Computer Science Engineering.

30th August 2019, 10:16 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be allowed to appear for campus placement having one backlogs in 6th semester?

It all depends upon college administration and your conduct in last six semesters in engineering. If you have been good student for last six semesters then your college will definitely allow you to sit for placement.

One other important thing is company's policy whether they allow candidates with backlog to sit for placement or not.
31st August 2019, 05:15 PM
dheeru.9421

Default Re: Will I be allowed to appear for campus placement having one backlogs in 6th semester?

Generally all placements have a minimum aggregate score eligibility and require that the past record is all clear. Therefore it depends on the College or University whether their placement rules allow you to sit for placements or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?