20th February 2018, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

After completion of Masters in Journalism what should be done in order to become a Lecturer of Journalism?

I am Amit Chauhan. My qualification are Bachelor in Journalism from Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University and pursuing Masters in Journalism from Rajarsi Tandon University. I want to become Lecturer in this profession i.e interested in teaching Journalism. For, this what should I do further after completing my Masters?

27th February 2018, 02:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completion of Masters in Journalism what should be done in order to become a Lecturer of Journalism?

To become lecturer, you can apply for National Eligibility Test.

NET is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship. The academic qualification required for Lectureship is that candidate must have minimum of 55% marks in master's degree.

You can apply for NET exam after completion of master's degree. There is no upper age limit for this post in college. You can also apply for State Eligibility Test.
27th February 2018, 05:22 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completion of Masters in Journalism what should be done in order to become a Lecturer of Journalism?

You can become lecturer by passing National Eligibility Test then interview for lecturer when vacancies are released in any university. NET is an all India Entrance Exam for Lectureship in different universities of India.

Requirements for this exam:

1. You must have passed master's degree or pursuing final year of master's degree.

2. Minimum of 55% marks in post graduation is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?