2nd May 2012, 10:43 PM
babbba

Am I eligible to do MCA from Thapar University having done 10+2 and BCA?

i have done bca and 10+2 without maths is i am eligible for doing mca from thapar university????

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for MCA in Thapar University?
  2. Can I take admission in Thapar for MCA without Maths in 12th?
  3. Can I be eligible to do MCA from IP university after doing BCA?
  4. What is the admission procedure for MBA in Thapar University? I have completed graduation in BCA with 60%
  5. How to do MCA from a regular university after doing BCA from IGNOU?
  6. Am i eligible for MCA course? Currently I am pursuing BCA from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal.
  7. Am I eligible for MCA course being a candidate having secured 57.8% in Intermediate and 58.7% in BCA?
  8. Eligibility for MCA from Pune University after BCA and 12 standard without Maths?
  9. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  10. Am I eligible to study MCA if completed 12th Commerce without Maths being a BCA final year student? Is there any specialization in MCA?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Central University being a candidate having completed 10+2 without Maths and pursuing BCA course?
  12. Admission in Thapar University for MCA without having Maths in 12th?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Eligibility for MCA after BCA without having maths in 10+2? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do after 12th if I am interested in computers? What else can I do except engineering?
  16. Can I study MCA after completing BCA if studied Biology in 12th? -- [New]
  17. Will I be eligible for MCA entrance test of Pune University if I did BCA through distance learning?
  18. How to do MCA after studying BCA?
3rd May 2012, 01:56 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MCA from Thapar University having done 10+2 and BCA?

You can definitely apply for MCA entrance test of Thapar University.

According to eligibility criteria of Thapar University

Those who have done 10+2 with Maths and a Graduation degree in any discipline can
apply for MCA
or
Those who have done Graduation in some discipline and had Mathematics as one
of the subjects in Graduation can apply for MCA.

The BCA course comprises of at least two papers of Mathematics (compulsory).

Therefore, your qualification lies in the later situation. You are eligible for the exam
which makes you eligible for MCA.

You can apply online through Thapar University website.
The last date of applying online is 4th June 2012.

http://www.thapar.edu/
3rd May 2012, 12:51 PM
chandu9191

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MCA from Thapar University having done 10+2 and BCA?

You can definitely apply for MCA entrance test of Thapar University.

According to eligibility criteria of Thapar University

Those who have done 10+2 with Maths and a Graduation degree in any discipline can
apply for MCA
or
Those who have done Graduation in some discipline and had Mathematics as one
of the subjects in Graduation can apply for MCA.

The BCA course comprises of at least two papers of Mathematics (compulsory).

Therefore, your qualification lies in the later situation. You are eligible for the exam
which makes you eligible for MCA.

You can apply online through Thapar University website.
The last date of applying online is 4th June 2012.

http://www.thapar.edu/
6th May 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MCA from Thapar University having done 10 2 and BCA?

i have done 2 with science without maths. am i eligible to take mca if i do a bca course in amrita university?
19th December 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MCA from Thapar University having done 10 2 and BCA?

can i do mca in thaper universities with 75%in bca and 73%in 12th and 57% in 10th
19th December 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

can i take adnmission in mca after bca by mgsu
19th December 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in mca with 75%in bca and 73% in 12th and 57% in 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?