23rd April 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do PG Diploma in Stock Market and Finance?

Hi I am Aadil. I am 45 years old. I actually have passed 10th in 1986 and went to Italy do Footwear Designer Diploma course after discontinuing my studies in 1987. I have very good industrial experience for more than 20 years. I have been interacting with overseas clients for more than 12 years and have traveled abroad more than 50 times. I speak hindi, tamil , english and italian.

For lost two years i have gained experience in Forex trading. I am acting acting as an I.B to a company and have gained good support and confidence. Now i think i should do a diploma in stock broking and exchange derivatives as i would like to legally register with the suitable departments. So, Please confirm whether i am eligible for this ?

Please send your reply to me at " [email protected]".

Regards.,

Aadil

5th May 2015, 08:41 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PG Diploma in Stock Market and Finance?

Eligibility for PG Diploma in Stock Market and Finance

You must hold Graduation in any discipline with 50 % marks for general category and 45 % for reserved category.

Few colleges, I can suggest you are

Narsee Monji Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), School for Continuing Education
Institute of Management Technology, Centre for Distance Learning
Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning
Sikkim Manipal University Directorate of Distance Education
Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management
IGNOU
Amity University, (Distance Learning)
ICFAI University
MIT School of Distance Education
Annamalai University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?