26th June 2012, 11:03 AM
viswanathan.c

Am I eligible to do PG in Robotics after completion of BE in Mechatronics? What will be the career scope for this course?

i am going to join be mechatronics.can i do pg in robotics.what is the scope?

20th July 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PG in Robotics after completion of BE in Mechatronics? What will be the career scope for this course?

I finished my higher education, Is mechatronics the good part to choose?
8th March 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PG in Robotics after completion of BE in Mechatronics? What will be the career scope for this course?

DEAR SIR, I M DOING DIPLOMA IN MECHATRONICS TRADE 1ST YEAR FROM CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE GOVT. POLY. NILOKHER (KARNAL). WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER COMLETING MY COURSE AND WHAT IS THE SCOPE FOR THIS.PLZ REPLY ME
6th August 2014, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I am in an idea of choosing either nautical in marine engineering or robotics which is better to earn more money
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?