29th June 2012, 12:12 PM
sk_m

How to join Robotics course after completion of my degree in computer engineering?

After completion of my degree in computer engineering , I intend to go for a
Robotics course. Whether it is beneficial in my career building? If yes,
Please advise me a suitable short term robotic course which is in more demand.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join BE in Robotics Engineering having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering wit 65%?
  2. How to do engineering in Automation and Robotics? What is the scope in India? Can we do PG in Robotics?
  3. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  4. What are the popular courses in B.Tech?
  5. Which course should I opt for after completion of Engineering in Computer Science to work as Software Developer in MNC?
  6. Admission in Robotics is possible after Diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [New]
  7. What are the ways to join Merchant navy after completion of degree? I am a BSc final year student of computer science
  8. Institutes for mtech/me (mechanical) in distance learning mode -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to do PG in Robotics after completion of BE in Mechatronics? What will be the career scope for this course?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in USA with a diploma certificate in Mechatronics(60%)?
  12. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  13. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  14. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  15. How should I become a robotics engineer after diploma?
  16. Which entrance exam is necessary for a son studying in 10th to do career in robotics in mechanical
  17. How to pursue Robotics engineering or IIT(degree) after completing diploma?
  18. Is it possible to join CA course after completion of Masters degree in Computer Science? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join CA course?
1st May 2013, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Robotics course after completion of my degree in computer engineering?

HOW CAN I JOIN ROBOTICS AFTER MY PLUS TWO?
19th June 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Robotics course after completion of my degree in computer engineering?

How to join robotics after plus two?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?