4th October 2012, 02:48 PM
Chumki Mukherjee

Am I eligible to do Ph.d from any government university after finishing MSc in Geography

Respected Sir I am a student of Vinayaka Mission University.I have finished my Msc in GEOGRAPHY from this university in this year 2012.Am I eligible to do PHD from any government university after studying this university which is now black listed deemed university.please reply me sir......

4th October 2015, 04:12 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.d from any government university after finishing MSc in Geography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chumki Mukherjee View Post
Respected Sir I am a student of Vinayaka Mission University.I have finished my Msc in GEOGRAPHY from this university in this year 2012.Am I eligible to do PHD from any government university after studying this university which is now black listed deemed university.please reply me sir......
Eligibility for the PhD is a master’s or M.Phil in Geography. There is no age limit for this course.
Geography deals with the knowledge of the earth - the land, topography, attributes, people and phenomena. Students will prepare a thesis on a topic of their choice relating to Geography like Human Geography, Natural Resource Management, , Social Geography of India, Political Geography, Agricultural Geography. The course is available in the following government universities: University of Delhi, University of Pune, Allahabad University, Banaras Hindu University, Central University of Karnataka etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?