24th May 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after M.Sc Geography?

Sir now I am studying MSc geography in Karnataka state open university Mysore in distance mode. Before that I have don BA Geography at Karnataka university Dharwad. What are the job opportunities in MSc geography? in private sector.

12th June 2014, 11:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after M.Sc Geography?

Geography is one of the most demanding subject in modern world which have great prospective.The world is facing a shortage of efficient scholars in this field.Hence there is a great demand of aspirants in this field.You have many job options after completing higher studies in these fields.

You can go for phd programmes after completing post graduation.

You can get jobs in various sectors.Both public as well as private sector recruit candidates of these fields.You can have various job opportunities in sectors like:-
1.Insurance.
2.Marketing Sector.
3.Banking.
4.Software.
5.Cryptography.
6.Research,etc.

You can go teaching and lecturing profession in various schools,colleges and universities.One can find jobs of various posts under the central and state government through Union Public Service Commission,Staff selection commission,Indian Forest Services,Public sector Bank,State PCS,Indian Defense services etc.Post offices,LIC,public sector organizations also recruit candidates of this field.
3rd June 2015, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir/ Madam,
I gave ISC this year. I was in humanities stream. I had Maths as one of my subjects.
Else I had Geography, Economics, Political science, English and Bengali. I am opting for geography honours. I am confused what to do. I am weak in Maths. The colleges I'm thinking of are giving BSc degree only if I take maths as a general paper. But I don't want to take Maths anymore. So I want to know is there any value studying BA Geography? What are the differences in future between studying BA and BSc?
27th December 2018, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I have math and geography in ba and I am interested in math but my geography is more better than math so I am confused what I do
27th December 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I have math and geography in ba and I am interested in math but my geography is more better than math so what I do
14th May 2023, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I'm unable to reach the registration
Because they not asking about my current study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?