2nd April 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MA course? List of best colleges in Mumbai to join?

I am MA in English got 48% in MA can I get PhD in Mumbai. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MA course? List of best colleges in Mumbai to join? Can you please provide me the complete details on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
  2. List of Ph.D guides available from various colleges of Mumbai?
  3. Colleges in Mumbai which are offering PhD in Management?
  4. Colleges which offer PhD in Tax/Economics in Mumbai? Scope of study PhD in Tax/Economics?
  5. List of colleges which offer PhD in Commerce and Management in Mumbai
  6. Am I eligible for PhD from Mumbai University having 46% in MA?
  7. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of MA B.Ed through University of Mumbai?
  8. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  9. List of colleges available for PhD in Nursing?
  10. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  11. Can someone please provide me technical assistance for completion of Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  12. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  13. Is integrated Ph.D better than individual M.Sc followed by Ph.D after B.Sc physics? List of colleges for M.Sc in Physics in Mumbai?
  14. Can a candidate do Master's and PhD in Psychology after completion of B.Com? List of colleges/universities offering Integrated PhD in Psychology in Bangalore/Mysore?
  15. List some colleges in Mumbai for doing Ph.D. in Anatomy field? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of autonomous colleges offering Integrated PhD(Biotechnology) in Mumbai?
  17. Scholarships and institutes for PhD in Chemistry at Mumbai?
  18. List of top colleges in India to join Ph.D course after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmacology?
30th March 2017, 09:56 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MA course? List of best colleges in Mumbai to join?

For Ph.D course candidate must have passed master’s degree in relevant stream with at least 55% marks from recognized university. As per the information you have provided in your query, you scored 48% in MA So, you are not eligible to get admission in Ph.D course. However if you are reserved category candidate then you can apply for admission in college which accept your score.

List of best colleges in Mumbai to join:

>>University of Mumbai

>>V.G. Vaze College of Arts, Science and Commerce

>>Kelkar Education Trust's V.G.Vaze College of Arts, Science and Commerce

>>Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?