13th March 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Can a candidate do Master's and PhD in Psychology after completion of B.Com? List of colleges/universities offering Integrated PhD in Psychology in Bangalore/Mysore?

Hello,
After completion of B.Com degree, is one qualified to pursue a Master's in Psychology followed by PhD? Any colleges or universities in Bangalore/ Mysore providing Integrated PhD in Psychology?

31st July 2017, 01:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a candidate do Master's and PhD in Psychology after completion of B.Com? List of colleges/universities offering Integrated PhD in Psychology in Bangalore/Mysore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
After completion of B.Com degree, is one qualified to pursue a Master's in Psychology followed by PhD? Any colleges or universities in Bangalore/ Mysore providing Integrated PhD in Psychology?

B.Com passed candidates can pursue MA Psychology course and then apply for a PhD in Psychology program. No colleges/universities in Bangalore/Mysore offer Integrated PhD Psychology program. Eligibility to study MA Psychology is a Graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks. Therefore, candidates can study MA Psychology after completion of B.Com and after clearing MA Psychology course with at least 55% marks can apply for a PhD in Psychology. Candidates are admitted to the PhD in Psychology course on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?