20th March 2016, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

List of autonomous colleges offering Integrated PhD(Biotechnology) in Mumbai?

Hello,
As I am planning to do M.Sc in Biotechnology and PhD in the same. Therefore, I want to know that is there any program of Integrated PhD to do in Biotechnology in any autonomous college in Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Autonomous Polytechnic colleges available in Mumbai and Pune for 10th student?
  2. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  3. List of the colleges in Chennai offering B.Tech/Integrated course in nanotechnology?
  4. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  5. List of the colleges offering integrated MCA?
  6. List of universities in Kerala offering integrated M.Sc Ph.D in Chemistry?
  7. List of PG colleges in Mumbai offering Biotech? What is the fee structure?
  8. Need information about the colleges offering Integrated M.Sc. course in Nano Technology in South India?
  9. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course under graduates from Mumbai(best colleges)? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  10. Is integrated Ph.D better than individual M.Sc followed by Ph.D after B.Sc physics? List of colleges for M.Sc in Physics in Mumbai?
  11. List of colleges in Mumbai offering BAF? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course for Under graduates in Mumbai? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  13. List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th?
  14. List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th?
  15. List of colleges in Mumbai offering Ph.D in Engagement and Economics?
  16. Colleges providing MSc Integrated(Chemistry) course?
  17. List of best colleges offering masters in biotechnology in Mumbai?
  18. Colleges offering M.Sc Integrated courses in Chennai?
22nd March 2016, 11:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of autonomous colleges offering Integrated PhD(Biotechnology) in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
As I am planning to do M.Sc in Biotechnology and PhD in the same. Therefore, I want to know that is there any program of Integrated PhD to do in Biotechnology in any autonomous college in Mumbai?
List of autonomous colleges offering Integrated PhD(Biotechnology) in Mumbai:-

Bhavan's College
Munshi Nagar, Andheri (West)
Mumbai, Maharashtra
(022) 26256451, 26256452

Bhavans Hazarimal Somani College of Arts and Science
Kulapati K. M. Munshi Marg, Girgaum
Mumbai, Maharashtra
(022) 23691508, 23691136

D.G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce
Senapati Bapat Marg, Opposite Matunga Road (Western Railway Stn.) Mahim
Mumbai, Maharashtra
(022) 24303733, 24303081

Guru Nanak Khalsa College of Arts, Science and Commerce
Nathalal Parekh Marge, Matunga East
Mumbai, Maharashtra
(022) 24096234

Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College
Sector 15-A, Vashi
Mumbai, Maharashtra
(022) 27661210, 27663723

SIES College of Arts, Science and Commerce - Sion
Jain Society, Sion (West)
Mumbai, Maharashtra
(022) 24072729

St. Wilfred's College of Arts, Commerce and Science
Shedung Toll Plaza, Near Ayush Resorts, Old Mumbai-Pune Highway, Panvel, Dist. Raigad,
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?