20th May 2014, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in Mumbai which are offering PhD in Management?

HI. Can you please provide a list of colleges offering PHD in management in Mumbai.

I have cleared NET so I don't have to appear for entrance exam of mumbai university for PHD. The procedure for students who have cleared NET is not clearly given on the website of MU, request you to please clarify the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  2. Which colleges are offering correspondence PH.D? In which field can I do Ph.D?
  3. Colleges in Mumbai for PGD for financial management
  4. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  5. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  6. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  7. Colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Industrial Management? Courses available after Diploma?
  8. Colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Industrial Management? Courses available after Diploma?
  9. Am I eligible for PhD after PGDM? Colleges offering PhD in Management?
  10. Scholarships and institutes for PhD in Chemistry at Mumbai?
  11. Colleges in Mumbai offering business management course?
  12. Is IIPM MBA institute approved by UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  14. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  15. Colleges offering PhD Program in Management in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of institutes and admission procedure for Pharmaceutical Management in Mumbai and Gujarat
  17. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  18. How to do MSc in disaster management? Which are the colleges offering this course in Mumbai
6th November 2014, 07:48 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: Colleges in Mumbai which are offering PhD in Management?

Mumbai University offers admission in Ph.D in Management program at their concerned research centres for NET qualified candidates. It means, research centres which have link up with Mumbai University, offer admission in Ph.D in Management for NET qualified candidates. There are five concerned research centres which offers Ph.D in Management program for NET qualified candidates in Mumbai.

1. Rizvi Institute of Management Studies and Research
2. K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
3. Vivekanand Education Society’s, Institute of Management Studies and Research
4. Sydenham Institute of Management Studies and Research & Enterpreneurship Educaton
5. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research

Interested candidates have to visit these two research centres for further details. They will check your certificates and consider for admission process.
15th July 2015, 05:35 PM
aamras

Default Re: Colleges in Mumbai which are offering PhD in Management?

Colleges in Mumbai which are offering PhD in Management are as given below:

==>Indian School of Business Management & Administration (ISBM) Mira Road, Mumbai

==> Indian Institute of Business Management & Studies Dahisar East, Mumbai

==> Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) Churchgate, Mumbai

==> K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research Mumbai

==> National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Bhandup West, Mumbai

==> SIES College of Management Studies Mumbai Central, Mumbai

==> Shailesh J Mehta School of Management IIT Powai, Mumbai

==> National Institute of Management Malad West, Mumbai

==> National Education Management Mumbai

==> Kazian School of Business Management Dahisar East, Mumbai

==> Rizvi Institute of Management Studies and Research Mumbai

==> Pinnacle School of Business Management ( PSBM ) Bhayander East, Mumbai

==> Zenith Institute of Business Management Mumbai

These all Colleges in Mumbai are offering PhD in Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?