30th August 2019, 09:04 AM
Triples123

Am I eligible to do PhD after completing PGDM?

I have completed Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) via distance mode of education. Now, am I eligible to do PhD either via distance mode or from a regular college? And, which subject should I opt in PhD? Is there any option of Business Management?

29th January 2023, 06:22 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PhD after completing PGDM?

Yes , you will be able to do phd in business management via distance or through regular mode both depends on your choice, the only thing that will be different will be the time duration , distance mode will take longer to complete degree
As per the requirement you will have to score at least 55% in your masters to be able to get into phd program, yes there is an option for business management phd program available
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?