21st August 2014, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

PhD in Management after PGDM in Finance through distance education? Eligibility and other details about colleges?

I will be completing my PGDM in Finance through Symbiosis Distance Shool of Learning.
i am willing to do Phd after this in Management.
Kindly advise me the eligibity and the details of the colleges offering the same.

25th April 2017, 01:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD in Management after PGDM in Finance through distance education? Eligibility and other details about colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will be completing my PGDM in Finance through Symbiosis Distance Shool of Learning.
i am willing to do Phd after this in Management.
Kindly advise me the eligibity and the details of the colleges offering the same.

Candidates who have completed PGDM with at least 60% marks from any institution approved by AICTE and work experience of at least two years either in industry or academics are eligible to apply for a PhD in Management at Amrita University. Candidates are admitted to the PhD in Management program by their performance in the entrance test and an interview. Candidates apply for the course by downloading the application from the Amrita University website. The major areas of specialization include Finance, Marketing, Operations, Economics, Information Technology and Management Strategy and Organizational Behavior and HR. The Amrita University website link is Click Here
30th August 2019, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: PhD in Management after PGDM in Finance through distance education? Eligibility and other details about colleges?

Is to possible to do PhD after getting PGDM through distance mode
31st August 2019, 11:49 AM
Alkasharma123

Candidates who have completed PGDM with at least 60% marks from any institution approved by AICTE and work experience of at least two years either in industry or academics are eligible to apply for a PhD in Management at Amrita University. Candidates are admitted to the PhD in Management Program by their performance in the entrance test and an interview. Candidates apply for the course by downloading the application from the Amrita University website. The major areas of specialization include Finance, Marketing, Operations, Economics, Information Technology and Management Strategy and Organizational Behavior and HR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?