25th April 2018, 09:19 AM
Akshee sharma

Can I study PhD after completing PGDM course?

Hello friends, I would like to know that can I do PhD course after completing my PGDM in Marketing and HR which I am doing from IMT Nagpur? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

11th May 2018, 10:10 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD after completing PGDM course?

Yes, off course. You can study PhD after completing Post graduate diploma courses. There is no such restriction on that. Your post graduate diploma degree is treated as master's degree, when you will apply for PhD.
13th May 2018, 04:49 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Can I study PhD after completing PGDM course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshee sharma View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know that can I do PhD course after completing my PGDM in Marketing and HR which I am doing from IMT Nagpur? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!
To do the P.HD course, you need to have Post Graduation degree. Post graduation diploma degree won't do any harm provided you have post graudation degree with you.

Having any additional degree apart from PG degree won't create any problem. you can apply for P.HD program any time if you have completed your post graduation degree. So do not worry if you have completed post graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?