6th March 2012, 10:44 PM
sss reddy

Am I eligible for DSC after completing M.A programme from AP university?

sir, i have completed M.A ( Education) programme from andhra university during the year or 2004-2006. am i eligible for dsc 2012. if eligible plz give details with reference .

24th May 2013, 08:20 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for DSC after completing M.A programme from AP university?

Dear Friend,
No,You are not eligible for the DSC Examinations.
You must clearly note that in order to apply for the DSC Examinations you must have completed your Graduations in any of the relevant stream and also you must have completed your B.Ed Course with these you must have attempted the APTET Examinations.

As you have mentioned that you have completed only your M.A Course so just complete your B.Ed Course and also clear the APTET Examinations and then apply for the procedure.
9th November 2019, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for DSC after completing M.A programme from AP university?

I AM BASICALLLY FROM A.P I HAVE COMPLETED M.PHARMA FROM VELS CHENNAI CAN I WRITE DSC EXAM IN AP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?