28th April 2012, 04:35 PM
Altamash Akhtar

Am I eligible for engineering/IT after taking PCB with mathematics in 11th?

I have taken PCB with mathematics in XI.Am I eligable for engineering/IIT.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope separately of taking Biology and Mathematics in 11th standard?
  2. How may I get addmission in PMET ? I've done 11th(PCB) from Bathinda and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab
  3. Am I eligible to study LLB through CLAT if pursuing 11th PCB? -- [New]
  4. Can we choose anything else apart from medicine by taking PCB?
  5. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  6. After studying PCB am I eligible for IIT JEE?
  7. What should I choose among Business Studies and Commercial Mathematics in 11th ISC?
  8. Can I apply for BEEE after completing diploma?
  9. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  10. What are the options or courses available after passing 12th related to PCB? I am a student of 11th PCB -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Are there any career options available after taking PCB?
  12. Eligibility to apply in NDA entrance exam for 11th Commerce with Mathematics candidate?
  13. Can I study B.Com after completing 12th PCB?
  14. Can I opt for BCA without mathematics? Is it compulsory to pass PCB?
  15. What can I do after taking PCB in class 12th? Can I do animation without taking PCB?
  16. Am I eligible to study LLB after completing 12th PCB? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of medical colleges in Karnataka taking admission through management quota? I have scored 85% marks in 11th(PCB) and same or more will expected in 12th
  18. Reference books to prepare for 11th PCB CBSE Board exam
11th June 2012, 04:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for engineering/IT after taking PCB with mathematics in 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altamash Akhtar View Post
I have taken PCB with mathematics in XI.Am I eligable for engineering/IIT.
Candidate seeking to pursue undergraduate degree course in Engineering department must have passed the +2 level of exam with a minimum aggregate of marks [as prescribed by the concerned Institute] in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidate seeking for degree course in Bio-department i,e. Bio Technology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Food Process Engineering, and Genetic Engineering etc can pursue with a minimum aggregate of marks [as prescribed by the concerned Institute] in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology. Admission is based on entrance exam such as AIEEE, IIT-JEE or conducted by the Universities or Institutes. The duration of the program is four years.

Following are the list of some of the top Universities and Institutes offering undergraduate degree course [B.Tech/B.E.] in various departments of Engineering:
  • Indian Institute of Technology
  • National Institute of technology
  • Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology
  • KIIT University
  • VIT Univerwsity
  • SRM University
  • Amity School of Engineering and Technology
  • Lovely Professional University
For detail information refer to the official website of the above mentioned Institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?