21st June 2020, 07:28 PM
Farhanausheen123

Am I eligible for Food Inspector post after B.Sc Hotel Management degree?

Hello, I have completed B.Sc in Hotel Management. So, now am I eligible to apply for the Food Inspector post? If yes, then how can I apply and what is the pay scale of Food Inspector?

8th September 2020, 04:33 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Food Inspector post after B.Sc Hotel Management degree?

Eligibility for Food Inspector Post:-
Age: Candidates aged between 18 and 25 years of age are eligible to apply for the post of Food Inspector.

Educational qualification: Candidates with completed graduation in medicine or have a bachelors degree in agriculture, pharmacy, food technology and dairy technology.
**Graduates in medicine with one year training in food inspection
*Bachelor's degree in science stream with chemistry as a compulsory.
*Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture / Public Health/ Veterinary Science/Dairy
Technology/Pharmacy / Food Technology

*You need to apply for UPSC All India Food Inspector Exam

**If you have above subjects,you can apply go ahead
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?