23rd September 2018, 05:11 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for WBPSC Food Inspector recruitment for BSc(Hotel Management) graduate?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed my BSc in Hotel Management. I want to apply for WBPSC Food Inspector recruitment. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this recruitment. Please tell me immediately.

3rd October 2018, 09:12 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for WBPSC Food Inspector recruitment for BSc(Hotel Management) graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for WBPSC Food Inspector recruitment being a B.Sc. (Hotel Management) graduate. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board and those who are able to read, write and speak in Bengali are eligible to apply for WBPSC Food Inspector recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?