6th March 2013, 08:44 PM
hashmi kamal

How can I apply for food inspector post after passing hotel management?

I am hotel management student can i apply for food inspector.and exam date of food inspector.pls reply on my email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a food inspector after completing Hotel Management?
  2. Am i eligible to apply for food inspector post after doing hotel management course?
  3. How should I apply for Food Inspector Post? What is the procedure? I am a Hotel Management Student
  4. Information on Food Inspector exam after Hotel Management?
  5. Can a Hotel Management Student apply for Food Inspector Exam? Date of food inspector exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the eligibility for Food Inspector post?
  7. Am I eligible for food inspector? How to become food inspector and What's the exam date for the same? I have done B.Sc degree in hotel and tourism management and have working experience in five star hotel
  8. Can I apply for Food Inspector Job having done 4 year Degree course in Hotel Management and working in Hotel Industry?
  9. How to apply for food inspector entrance?
  10. How to become a food inspector after doing Hotel Managemeent in Bangalore University?
  11. What to do to become a Food Inspector being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  12. Can I become the food inspector while studying Hotel Management?
  13. How to apply for food inspector? What is the exam date and procedure?
  14. Am I eligible for Govt Food Inspector job after passing 3 years diploma in Hotel Management after 12th?
  15. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after doing Hotel Management?
  16. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after doing Hotel Management?
  17. Am I eligible for food inspector after completing hotel management from Bharti Vidyapeeth
  18. Can I appear for food inspector exam after completing BSc in Hotel Management? -- [New]
24th June 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for food inspector post after passing hotel management?

iam complite 2014 hotel management course how to apply government job for the food inspecter
25th September 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for food inspector post after passing hotel management?

Can i apply for food inspector post after passing hotel management?
13th January 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to apply food inspector after my hotel management
13th March 2014, 12:07 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i apply for food inspector post after passing hotel management?
The Applicant who are aspiring to to become a Food Inspector then the candidate should be qualified in the UPSC Entrance Examination.

The Applicant who are belong from science stream candidates are only eligible to apply for Food Inspector Post. The specialization like, Agriculture / Public Health/ Veterinary Science/Dairy Technology/Pharmacy / Food Technology etc...

The age limits should be in between 18 years to 35 years and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per Govt rules.

So If you're satisfy the above criteria then you're eligible for Food Inspector Examination. For more Information regarding the examination please visit the official website of UPSC.
18th May 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

after completing my hotel management how can i apply for the food inspector courses ?
14th October 2019, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I am studying bsc biotechnology nd chemistry can i eligible for food inspector exam?? and tell what are names of the exams to became food inspector?? ??
23rd July 2020, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I completed BSCHM&CS.actualy i want to know about that I m eligible for food inpector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?