3rd February 2013, 03:01 AM
ankit k jain

Am i eligible to apply for food inspector post after doing hotel management course?

hello sir/maam
my self ankit jain i have done my hotel management course and am i eligible to apply for the food inspector post and if yes how to start with it ??

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for food inspector post after passing hotel management?
  2. How to become a food inspector after completing Hotel Management?
  3. How should I apply for Food Inspector Post? What is the procedure? I am a Hotel Management Student
  4. Information on Food Inspector exam after Hotel Management?
  5. Am I eligible for food inspector? How to become food inspector and What's the exam date for the same? I have done B.Sc degree in hotel and tourism management and have working experience in five star hotel
  6. Can a Hotel Management Student apply for Food Inspector Exam? Date of food inspector exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the eligibility for Food Inspector post?
  8. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after doing Hotel Management?
  9. Am I eligible for food inspector after completing hotel management from Bharti Vidyapeeth
  10. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after doing Hotel Management?
  11. Can I apply for Food Inspector Job having done 4 year Degree course in Hotel Management and working in Hotel Industry?
  12. How to apply for food inspector entrance?
  13. Am I eligible for the post of sub inspector if I am a Hotel Management graduate?
  14. How to become a food inspector after doing Hotel Managemeent in Bangalore University?
  15. Am I eligible for Govt Food Inspector job after passing 3 years diploma in Hotel Management after 12th?
  16. What to do to become a Food Inspector being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  17. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  18. Can I become the food inspector while studying Hotel Management?
6th March 2014, 01:08 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am i eligible to apply for food inspector post after doing hotel management course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankit k jain View Post
hello sir/maam
my self ankit jain i have done my hotel management course and am i eligible to apply for the food inspector post and if yes how to start with it ??
If you're Interested to become Food Inspector then you have to appear in UPSC Union Public Service Entrance examination. To get more Information regarding the examination and other details you have to visit the Official website of http://www.upsc.gov.in/

Graduates in any one of the specialization like,Agriculture / Public Health/ Veterinary Science/Dairy Technology/Pharmacy / Food Technology with 50% of marks from a recognized University are eligible and SC/ST applicants have a rebate of 5% of marks in Graduation.Final year students are also liable.

The candidate must be between the age of 21 years and 30 years and SC / ST candidates will have five years of upper age limit. Three years for OBC candidates.

So, After completing B.Com you have to appear in UPSC Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?