24th June 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in any college of pharmacy under WBUT? I have scored 47% in PCB

I have scored 47% in PCB in w.b.h.s 2013 but in physics(theory) I got only 16, though passed in physics overall. am I eligible to get admission in any college of pharmacy under WBUT.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in B.Pharmacy after securing 140 marks in PCB
  2. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 138 in PCB group? Names of the colleges where I can get admission?
  3. Which institute is good for B.Pharm and M.Pharm? Should I go to lovely professional university? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I get admission in other WBUT affiliated college after completing B.Tech 1st year?
  5. Can I get admission in good medical college in Aurangabad? I belong to SC category and scored 109 marks in PCB
  6. Job oriented courses in Canada for 12th PCB who has scored 6.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  7. Is it possible to get admission in national PG college for BSc? I have scored 54.6% in PCB ISC board exam?
  8. Can i get admission in a good college of BSc Hons after scoring 60% in PCB in CBSE board
  9. How to take admission in government college for BDS/BAMS? I have scored 93 marks in MHT CET and 179 in PCB group in 12th
  10. In which good dental college can I get having scored 71 in PCB?
  11. How to get admission in MBBS or BAMS while doing BHMS?
  12. Which are the best colleges in Maharashtra? I am in 12th science -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which college may I get for B.Pharmacy? I have scored 17424 rank
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in LM college of pharmacy in Gujarat
  15. Which colleges I can get in AP having secured a rank of 7700 in GPAT?
  16. Will I get admission after scoring 112 in PCB MHT CET?
  17. How to take admission in MBBS? I have scored 140 marks out of 150 in PCB
  18. Would I get B.Pharmacy after scoring 79 in PCB, 64 in PCM in MHT CET and 65.67% in HSC?
11th October 2015, 07:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in any college of pharmacy under WBUT? I have scored 47% in PCB

>> No you are eligible to get admission in any college of pharmacy under WBUT after scored 47% in PCB.

>> The minimum percentage required for Pharmacy course is 50%

>> If you belong to SC category then you are eligible for pharmacy under WBUT.

>> But in case of General category you are not eligible for pharmacy under WBUT.
12th October 2015, 10:45 AM
kalyansai215

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in any college of pharmacy under WBUT? I have scored 47% in PCB

No you are not eligible to get admission in any college of Pharmacy under WBUT because your percentage below 50% .

Eligibility Criteria :------------

Pass in 10+2 with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
Minimum 17 years of age and Maximum 23 years on or before 31st Dec, 2015
If you belongs ST/SC Category then you are eligible but General Category candidates not eligible .

Thanks you....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?