2nd August 2017, 08:02 AM
NAZEER. Sk

Am I eligible to get admission for doing PG in Chemistry in Kakatiya University with 128 rank in PGCET?

I get a rank of 128 in PGCET. Can I eligible to do PG on chemistry in Kakatiya University main campus and what are the eligible ranks to do pg in KU main campus? Can someone please guide me with the previous year cut off followed for the admission process?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in government college for M.Sc Chemistry after getting 751 rank in OU PGCET?
  2. Which college will I get after scoring g1648 rank in OU PGCET in Chemistry? List of the top 10 colleges offering Chemistry affiliated to Osmania University in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to get admission in Kakatiya University? I have scored 468 rank in PGECET Pharmacy stream
  4. List of Colleges in which I can get admission with a rank of 480 in PGCET Exam for Chemistry?
  5. Details and fee structure of MSc Chemistry course in Osmania University and Kakatiya University?
  6. Colleges which I can get after scoring 128(SC) in JECA?
  7. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in VTU through Karnataka PGCET? Is VTU PGCET equivalent to Karnataka PGCET?
  8. Chances to get M.Tech seat in Kakatiya University, Warangal with 1328 rank for BC-B student?
  9. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 4956 rank in PGCET-ECE?
  10. Which college could I get after scoring 337 in PGCET Chemistry?
  11. Details about M.Phil in KU Warangal?
  12. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Phil course in India? Eligibility to apply for English postgraduate?
  13. In which colleges I can get admission after securing a rank of 7400 in PGCET?
  14. Will I get a chance to get a seat in government college in Hyderabad after scoring 826 rank in PGCET in Chemistry stream
  15. Top 10 MSc Chemistry colleges? Can I get in any of them after scoring 2000 rank in OU PGCET entrance exam?
  16. Can I get a seat in Kakatiya University after securing 492 rank in GPAT? I am a Non Local in AP counseling
  17. In which colleges I can get admission after securing a rank of 937 in PGCET Exam?
  18. Am I eligible to get lateral entry admission for B.Tech in BVCOE after taking 856 CET rank?
15th October 2017, 12:48 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for doing PG in Chemistry in Kakatiya University with 128 rank in PGCET?

=> Kakatiya University is a public university located in Warangal in the Indian state of Telangana.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to eligible to get admission for doing PG in Chemistry in Kakatiya University with 128 rank in PGCET.

=> In order to get admission in this university you have to score your rank in between 100 to 300.

=> For more information you have to contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: NH-563, Vidyaranyapuri, Hanamkonda, Warangal, Telangana 506009
Phone: 0870 246 1467
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?