13th June 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Is Sikkim campus equally good like main campus of Manipal University?

Hi,

Manipal university has a very good brand name for B.Tech. Are its two campus located at Jaipur and Sikkim as good as the main campus in Manipal? I have scored 79 in common entrance exam conducted by Manipal University. I have not got admission in Main campus. I have already got a seat in Sikkim campus and my name is in waiting list in Jaipur campus. Should I consider the sikkim campus for B.Tech if I am unable to get a seat in Jaipur campus? Please tell the good and bad of Sikkim campus?

18th June 2015, 09:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Sikkim campus equally good like main campus of Manipal University?

No, the Sikkim Manipal Campus is not as good as Manipal's main campus or Jaipur campus. This is because the faculty and infrastructure is not as good as in other branches. Moreover the placement record of Sikkim Manipal branch is not as good as the main campus placement record. You can join Sikkim Manipal Campus if you do not have other better alternatives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?