17th September 2012, 01:46 PM
venkatrdy

In which colleges I can get admission after securing a rank of 7400 in PGCET?

sir, I got 7400 rank in pgcet,so i need information about the list of colleges according to my rank.
sent to emailId:[email protected] about councling date and more
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. In which colleges I can get admission after securing a rank of 937 in PGCET Exam?
  2. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 4956 rank in PGCET-ECE? -- [New]
  3. Which college can I get after securing 14000 rank in PGCET
  4. Am I eligible to do M.Tech after securing a rank of 2219 in PGCET? Good colleges to get admission with this rank?
  5. In which college I will get admission if secured 7400 AIR in GATE Electrical Engineering?
  6. List of top colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 6482 rank in PGCET?
  7. Where will I get seat for M.Tech after securing a rank of 6586 in PGCET?
  8. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  9. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  10. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  11. Which colleges I can get admission for MBA course having secured a rank of 1641 in PGCET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course is better between MS and M.Tech? Which one is better of doing MS in India and Abroad?
  13. Will I get a seat in SVU Tripura after securing 512 rank in PGCET (Civil)?
  14. MFT entrance exam study material? Names of the reference books which are to be preferred?
  15. Which college will I get after securing a rank of 53000 in AIEEE?
  16. List of colleges where I can get after scoring 695 rank in PGCET? Opening and closing rank of different colleges?
  17. List of Colleges in which I can get admission with a rank of 480 in PGCET Exam for Chemistry?
  18. Can I get admission in top colleges of Bangalore with a rank of 1291 in PGCET Exam?
3rd October 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which colleges I can get admission after securing a rank of 7400 in PGCET?

i got 3160 rank in pgcet .i m non karnatakan.done be from informatn science...can i get seat in top 5 colleges....plz reply me on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?