30th May 2016, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in engineering after scoring 126 marks in PCM group?

Sir/Mam,

I have 126 marks in pcm group and i am in OBC category can i get admission in engineering? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in engineering after scoring 126 marks in PCM group? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in engineering after scoring 127 marks in PCM group in 12th?
  3. Do I have any chance in engineering after scoring 147/300 in PCM in boards? Will there be any consideration for 3 marks?
  4. Can I get admission in engineering in Information Technology after scoring 64 marks out of 200 for PCM group in MHT CET?
  5. After scoring 135 marks in PCM can I take admission in engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for admission in engineering with 132 marks/300 in PCM group in 12th?
  7. Which college can I get after scoring 209 marks in PCM group?
  8. Can I get admission in engineering college after scoring 105 marks in PCM group?
  9. Marks needed to get admission in engineering? Is it possible to get admission after scoring 145 marks in PCM?
  10. What is the minimum marks required in PCM group for admission in Engineering?
  11. Which colleges can I get in NMU for Electrical engineering after scoring 70 marks in PCM group?
  12. Will I get admission in engineering college after scoring 86 marks in PCM?
  13. Am I eligible for admission through MHT CET after scoring 64% in PCM? Which one is a better course between CSE, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How much marks are required for admission in engineering college in PCM group? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for Mechanical Engineering course after scoring 50% marks in PCM and 62% marks in overall? Which are the good engineering courses? What is the criteria?
  16. Which college form should I fill after scoring 121 marks in PCM group in MHT CET?
  17. How to take admission in Nagpur in engineering college after scoring 80 marks in MHT CET?
  18. Can I get admission in PEC chandigarh after scoring 126 marks in AIEEE?
30th May 2016, 10:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in engineering after scoring 126 marks in PCM group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have 126 marks in pcm group and i am in OBC category can i get admission in engineering? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!
If your 12th standard marks is above 50% from a recognized board with PCM subject, then you are eligible to get admission in Engineering course.

Marks relaxation is not provided to OBC candidate.

Your age should be in between 17 to 27 years.
30th May 2016, 01:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in engineering after scoring 126 marks in PCM group?

Yes, you can get admission in engineering course after qualifying 12th standard board examination marks and EAMCET examination.

You need to score at least 35% aggregate marks in your 12th standard board examinations to qualify 12th standard.

To qualify EAMCET examination, you must have to score at least 40 marks out of 160 marks.

Based on your 12th standard aggregate marks and EAMCET examination marks, your EAMCET examination rank will be calculated and you will be allotted a seat in a college which you are eligible to pursue Engineering course.
30th May 2016, 04:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in the engineering course i.e; Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology after your Class 12th with PCM group, one must have 45% aggregate (in case of reserved category it must be above 40%) in PCM in their board examination from a recognized board.

So belonging to OBC category i.e; reserved category and managing 126 marks i.;e 42% marks in PCM in your Class 12th board examination you are eligible for pursuing the same.

But I would like to make you clear that this aggregate will not seek you admission in any good engineering college which offers quality education and good placements. So if you are determined to pursue the same course then I would like to suggest you that you better reappear in board examination once again and look to secure good marks in board examination as well as in various competitive examination such as JEE, STATE EEE, BIT SAT, VITEEE, SRMEEE, etc.
1st June 2016, 01:01 AM
13precious

You must have minimum 45% in Physics,chemistry & maths to get admission in engineering.

After completing 12th you will have to appear entrance exam like JEE,AIEEE,IIT etc.

On the base of rank you can get admission in engineering college
26th March 2017, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in engineering after getting compart in physics and 50% in maths chemistry
14th June 2017, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in engineering after scoring 129 marks in PCM group?
31st May 2018, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible To Get The engineering College at 138 Marks in PCM and My category is open can i get admission in engineering college
18th June 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to get admission in engineering colleges with 42%marks in PCM and 62% total in 12th. I am from general category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?