25th March 2016, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Microbiology course?

Am I eligible to get admission for M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Microbiology course? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for the same? Can someone please guide me with the required details as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology which one is better?
  2. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  3. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities?
  4. What do to after B.Sc, M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which has better job opportunities?
  5. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  6. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensics being a candidate pursuing B.Sc Microbiology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  7. Which one is better either M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Microbiology in respect of job opportunities in India?
  8. Are BSc students eligible for MSc microbiology?
  9. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  10. Am I eligible for JL in Vocation courses? List of the colleges? I have completed BSc and MSc Microbiology
  11. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  12. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  13. Procedre to get a admission in M.Sc. Microbiology after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  14. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  17. Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology
  18. How to join MSc Microbiology after completing BSc?
27th March 2016, 09:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Microbiology course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get admission for M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Microbiology course? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for the same? Can someone please guide me with the required details as soon as possible. Thanks!
After completion of B.Sc in Microbiology, you are not eligible to do M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry.

Those candidates who have completed B.Pharma course from a recognized university are eligible to get admission in M.SC in Pharma Chemistry.

Your minimum age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?