18th July 2019, 10:18 PM
Dr Adnan

Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS after completion of Diploma in Physiotherapy (D.P.T.)?

Now am doing DPT but my question is this can I do MBBS after Diploma in Physiotherapy (D.P.T.)? If I can do than what time duration is required after DPT for MBBS?

21st July 2019, 09:02 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS after completion of Diploma in Physiotherapy (D.P.T.)?

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery.It is five year course. To get the admission candidates have to appear and qualify in the NEET examination.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, candidates with diploma qualification are not eligible for the lateral entry in the MBBS course.

22nd July 2019, 12:12 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS after completion of Diploma in Physiotherapy (D.P.T.)?

NEET is conducted to get admission in MBBS course.

It is necessary to qualify in the examination to get admission in the MBBS course. Candidates can get admission in AIIMS and JIPMER after qualifying in examination conducted by the institute.

The minimum eligibility to appear for the NEET is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB with minimum 50% aggregate. So, you can appear in the examination if you want to get the admission.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?