24th December 2011, 06:57 PM
nijal parmar

Can I get admission in MBBS in Gujarat after completion of Physiotherapy?

im doing physiotherapy in 3rd year.i want the admission in mbbs specially in gujrat so can i get admission in mbbs in gujrat after completion of physiotherapy?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for MBBS after completion of Physiotherapy course? Which documents I need to have to join this course?
  2. Minimum marks required to get admission in Physiotherapy in Gujarat?
  3. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  4. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Any college which will be started for MBBS in Gujarat?
  5. Chance to study MBBS for Bachelor of Physiotherapy candidate? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  7. How much is the intake for MBBS course in Gujarat? List of medical colleges in Gujarat? Status of the CET for MBBS?
  8. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  9. Can I study MBBS after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  10. MBBS can be done after Physiotherapy?
  11. Difference between GSEB, GUJECT and PMT?
  12. What is the procedure for getting admission to 1st year MBBS?
  13. Is a student who has done 12th from kerala with 88% marks, eligible for take admission in MBBS course from gujarat or maharashtra?
  14. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Are there finance colleges for MBBS in Gujarat?
  15. Where can I get SRO numbers? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in MBBS government college in Gujarat? I have scored 53 marks in Gujarat
  17. Can I get admission for MBBS in Gujarat after completion of BPT?
  18. Am i eligible for admission in MBBS in Gujarat after scoring 50%?
30th January 2012, 11:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS in Gujarat after completion of Physiotherapy?

After completion of Physiotherapy course you cannot get admission for MBBS course directly. In Gujarat several institution offers the MBBS course and you have to appear for the Medical Entrance Test conducted by the respective institution to get admission for the MBBS course. It is suggested that you follow the official website of the institution of your choice to get details on the entrance exam and admission processes.
10th July 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS in Gujarat after completion of Physiotherapy?

what are the jobs available after completing bachlor in physiotheraphy
16th September 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

can i do mbbs aftr cmpletn physiotherapy plz reply
17th October 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me physio can give the medicin
29th January 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

why did we will not get seat after Bpt
31st March 2020, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Is lateral entry possible for mbbs after bpt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?