24th December 2011, 07:03 PM
nijal parmar

Can I get admission for MBBS after completion of Physiotherapy course? Which documents I need to have to join this course?

im doing physiotherapy.i want admission in mbbs.so can i get admission in mbbs after completion of physiotherapy?if it's possible then which are foams that the college have require?

22nd April 2012, 02:15 PM
piyushtaekwondo

Default Re: Can I get admission for MBBS after completion of Physiotherapy course? Which documents I need to have to join this course?

yes u can get the admission for MBBS

and yes there r many colleges which give the MBBS course to u
ARMED FORCE MEDICAL COLLEGE -PUNE

bangalore medical college - bangalore

etc
16th July 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for MBBS after completion of Physiotherapy course? Which documents I need to have to join this course?

is it true,that after physiothaerapy we can get MBBS seat ?so for that what documents required ?
19th July 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is it true,that after physiothaerapy we can get MBBS seat ?so for that what documents required ?
contact at rana dot blore twenty nine at the rate of gmail dot com
22nd January 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission for ms ortho after completion of master physiotherapy
18th May 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

is it better to studying M.B.B.S. after physiotherapy..???
7th December 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

After finishing bpt i want to study mbbs.but i want to go that for entrance exam only what can i do for that plz kindly help.
25th August 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to acquire admission for mbbs colleges in mumbai or pune after my bpth degree. What will be the requirements for the same?
13th February 2016, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

My graduation in bpt had completed but I want to do mbbs in India were I can attend entrance exam and skip to mbbs 3rd year?
7th September 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for MBBS after completion of diploma in physiotherapy course?
8th September 2016, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for MBBS after completion of diploma in physiotherapy course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?