19th June 2016, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in Shaits Allahabad for B.Sc Biotech after taking 69 rank in the Shaits UG entrance exam?

Am I eligible to get admission in Shaits Allahabad for B.Sc Biotech after taking 69 rank in the Shaits UG entrance exam? Can you please let me know the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best for B.Tech Biotech between Shaits and IMS Ghaziabad
  2. Process of getting summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC and NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is M.A in English valid from Shaits University
  4. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  5. How to get admission for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Punjab University? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this?
  6. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  7. Can I get direct admission in B.Sc botany after B.Sc biotech 1st year? -- [New]
  8. Which are the good colleges for MSc Biotech in Delhi, Bangalore? Which is the entrance exam?
  9. How to seek admission in MSc Nutritional Sciences in Allahabad University? Am i eligible for this? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  10. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  11. What is the procedure to take admission in BSc biotechnology?
  12. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  13. How to prepare for IIT JAM entrance for Biotech? I am a BSc Biotech 2nd year student
  14. How to get admission in SRTMU Nanded for SYBSc Biotech?
  15. Am I eligible for taking admission in MSc Chemistry in IIT? I am pursuing BSc Non Med
  16. Can I change BSc Biotech to B.Tech Biotech
  17. Is there any integrate course of MSc(Biotech) and M.Tech(Biotech) from abroad? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for ECE course after taking 20856 rank in IPU?
20th June 2016, 09:53 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Shaits Allahabad for B.Sc Biotech after taking 69 rank in the Shaits UG entrance exam?

** Sam Higginbotom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences Allahabad was established in 1910.

** I think you are not eligible to eligible to get admission in Shaits Allahabad for B.Sc Biotech after taking 69 rank in the Shaits UG entrance exam

CONTACT ADDRESS

Sam Higginbottom Institute Of Agriculture Technology & Science
Naini
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211007
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?