29th October 2020, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get BTech admission if failed in Mathematics but qualified 12th standard?

Sir/Madam, I failed in Maths but passed in 12th standard. I want admission in BTech program. Kindly let me know if I am eligible to get admission for the BTech program in this situation.

5th November 2020, 06:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get BTech admission if failed in Mathematics but qualified 12th standard?

Having failed in the Mathematics paper of your Class 12th , you are not eligible for pursuing B.Tech. degree course as for admission to the same degree course it is mandatory to have passed in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at your Class 12th.

And therefore to pursue B.Tech degree course you are required to first clear your Mathematics paper either through Compartmental examination or Supplementary examination held by your concerned board of education.
21st November 2020, 10:35 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get BTech admission if failed in Mathematics but qualified 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I failed in Maths but passed in 12th standard. I want admission in BTech program. Kindly let me know if I am eligible to get admission for the BTech program in this situation.
No,you can not join in B.Tech course having backlog in intermediate backlog one subject.
You can write compartment and clear the subject for applying fir graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?