29th October 2020, 01:33 AM

Can I get BA Honours admission at any college in Delhi with 65% in 12th?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join BA Honours in any colleges in Delhi. I have scored 65% marks in my 12th Board exam. I would like to know that can I get admission for this course with this percentage of marks?

14th November 2020, 07:42 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BA Honours admission at any college in Delhi with 65% in 12th?

Admission in colleges affiliated to Delhi University is conducted on the basis of merit basis or entrance test.

The cut off marks is generally above 90% in honors course but varies with colleges and for reserved category.

So, it will be tough to get admission on the basis of 65% aggregate marks in colleges affiliated to Delhi university. For more information visit at official website at www.du.ac.in.
21st November 2020, 11:24 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get BA Honours admission at any college in Delhi with 65% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join BA Honours in any colleges in Delhi. I have scored 65% marks in my 12th Board exam. I would like to know that can I get admission for this course with this percentage of marks?
--An aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying examination.
-Applicants securing 40% marks in the aggregate and 50% marks in the
subject concerned are also eligible for admission to the relevant Honours Course.
-However, there are a few courses offered by the university for which admission is done through entrance exam.

**You need to update yourself about the entrance exam conducted by DU i.e, www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?