10th May 2019, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BBA if I failed in Mathematics but qualified in 12th ISC?

I passed class 12th but unfortunately failed in Mathematics. Can I study BBA? My subjects in 12th was Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer, Hindi and English. I passed in all 5 subject but failed in Mathematics.

29th May 2019, 11:24 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Can I study BBA if I failed in Mathematics but qualified in 12th ISC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed class 12th but unfortunately failed in Mathematics. Can I study BBA? My subjects in 12th was Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer, Hindi and English. I passed in all 5 subject but failed in Mathematics.
If you are failed in anyone of the subjects, then you won't be allowed to take admission in any graduation course. Most of the colleges have their strict policies in which you must have passed all the subjects in 10+2, then only they will admit you in their college.
So, if you are failed in Mathematics, then you may face trouble in seeking admission for BBA course. Hence, you can re-appear for Mathematics subject and qualify it to avoid any problems in seeking admission for BBA.
30th May 2019, 01:20 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I study BBA if I failed in Mathematics but qualified in 12th ISC?

The eligibility for studying bachelor of business administration is:
1) Pass 12 standard from a recognized board
2) Pass 12 standard with 50%
According to the above criteria you are not eligible to study the course you have to pass in all the subjects and score 50% , you will have to pass math for getting admission in bachelor of business management .
7th November 2020, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I passed class 12th.. But I was failed in Physics so due to extra subject I was declared pass.Can I get admission in BBA??
21st August 2022, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BBA if I have fail in maths but pass in Hindi, English, physics, chemistry, physical education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?