3rd November 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get in companies like TCS, Accenture, Google and WIPRO after scoring 70% in B.Tech in BPUT

sir am i eligible to get a companies like tcs,accenture ,google and wipro as i secured 70% in b tech in bput and i m in 5th sem now and 12th is 56% due to some crisis.. can i get any other companies apart i mentioned above???

Related Questions:
  1. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  2. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  3. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04?
  4. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics? -- [New]
  5. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th?
  6. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  7. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  8. Am I eligible for WIPRO, Accenture and TCS after scoring 76% marks in 10th, 53% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
  10. Eligibility for companies like Accenture, IBM and TCS?
  11. Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO, Syntel, Cognizant, Accenture after scoring 65% in 10th,61% in 12th
  12. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  13. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  14. Job in IT companies like Google, IBM, TCS etc. for Electrical Engineer?
  15. Guidance for job in Accenture, TCS and Wipro?
  16. Date of off campus placements of Accenture, Wipro, TCS, Amdocs?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  18. Am I eligible for campus placements in Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 77% in 10th, 58.4% in 12th and 75% in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
6th August 2013, 10:06 AM
gopal dasbairagya

Default Re: Am I eligible to get in companies like TCS, Accenture, Google and WIPRO after scoring 70% in B.Tech in BPUT

yes u will be eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?