19th July 2017, 11:49 AM
sumit dhavane

Am I eligible to get direct 2nd year admission for electrical engineering if scored 79 percent in diploma?

I got 79 percent in diploma electrical engineering and I belongs to SC category. So, can I got admissions in a government college in electrical engineering? What are the minimum criteria required to apply? Can you please answer me on this soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 59% in diploma in electrical engineering
  2. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year of Electrical Engineering Diploma course if secured 41.2% in 12th PCM?
  3. Possibility of getting direct admission in 2nd year of B.E after completion of Diploma course? -- [New]
  4. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year of NPTI, Nagpur if secured 69.88% in Electrical Engineering Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  5. Should I take admission in Electrical Engineering for direct 2nd year after passing diploma with 82%?
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if secured 85% in Diploma Civil?
  8. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  9. Chances of getting admission directly into 2nd year of BE after completion of 2 year Diploma?
  10. Possibility to take direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering if study 11th with Commerce stream?
  11. Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?
  12. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  13. Can I do my direct 2nd PUC course after scoring 35 percent in 10th?
  14. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
  15. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  16. Will I get get admission to direct 2nd year in Maharashtra after doing diploma in Electrical with 75% in Goa? Procedure to get admitted and documents required?
  17. What is the cut off marks required in diploma to get direct admission for 2nd year engineering?
  18. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in engineering college after scoring 55% in diploma in computer engineering
20th July 2017, 03:43 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get direct 2nd year admission for electrical engineering if scored 79 percent in diploma?

Candidate if you have done diploma in electric engineering and want to apply for engineer collage then You can apply through LEET which means lateral entry scheme in this entry procedure the candidate who have done diploma is directly allowed to sit in second year that means no need to start from first year.

:> To apply for the lateral entry scheme candidate must have completed diploma from a govt. recognized institute.

So dear visitor I think this information must be useful for you.
20th July 2017, 01:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get direct 2nd year admission for electrical engineering if scored 79 percent in diploma?

Yes, candidates are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course after diploma through lateral entry.

Candidates will get admission in 2nd year of the course. Candidates have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by various state government universities and private colleges.

So, you can appear for examination and qualify in entrance examination for admission in the course. The syllabus for examination is upto the diploma course.

Some of the state in which candidates are eligible to get admission through lateral entry are :

Uttar Pradesh.

Bihar.

Punjab.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?